Working with Teen Victims of Sexual Violence- Member and Tribal Programs Only
There is no cost to register for this event.
The day will focus on advocacy with teen victims of sexual violence. The purpose of the day is to provide an opportunity for program staff to share and build off each other’s’ knowledge and experiences, share tips and tricks for working with teens, discuss barriers, share concerns, and ask questions.
• Increase program capacity to serve teen victims of sexual violence.
• Increase advocate confidence and skill when working with teen victims of sexual violence.
• Identify and discuss the similarities and differences between teen and adult victims.
• Identify and discuss considerations specific to teen victims, such as minor status and confidentiality concerns.
• Identify strategies for engaging and working with teens.
Registration Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TeenDayJul26 (copy and paste into your browser OR use link below)
Registration deadline: 7/24/18